- Markus Holzmann
- The exercises will be every two weeks on Monday, 16:15-17:45, in the seminar room AE02. For details see
- Criteria for successful completion of the exercises:
- 50% of the votes,
- two successful presentations at the blackboard of voted problems
- one half of the final mark is constituted by the votes and the other half by the presentations
- after two times voting for an exercise class students will get a grade
- Exercise sheets:
Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Sheet 3,
Sheet 4, Sheet 5, Sheet 6,
- W. Arendt and K. Urban,
Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, 2010
- L. C. Evans, Partial differential equations, Graduate Studies in Mathematics Vol. 19, AMS, 1998
- G. Grubb, Distributions and operators, Graduate Texts in Mathematics Vol. 252, Springer, 2009.
- D. Haroske and H. Triebel, Distributions, Sobolev Spaces, elliptic equations, EMS Textbooks in Mathematics, 2008
- W. McLean, Strongly elliptic systems and boundary integral equations, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000.